LBNL employees have access to the Breastfeeding Support Program at UC Berkeley.
For more information go here.
To view Berkeley Lab's Lactation Accommodation Program Policy, go here.
A "Baby/Children/Maternity" category has been added to Berkeley Lab's Flea Market website. Employees can use this as a resource to donate, sell, or find items. You may access the Flea Market page from the Lab’s website.
- For Students, Faculty & Staff & Their Spouses/Partners at UCOP (pdf) (website)
- AB 1025 (pdf)
- At Your Service (pdf) (website)
- Breastfeeding Support (pdf)
- Breastfeeding Program Registration 2014 (pdf)
- Accommodations for Nursing Mothers (pdf)
- Status of Work-Life Issues (pdf)
- Transfer Re-Entry & Student Parent Center (pdf) (website)
- Berkeley Parents Network (pdf) (website)
- My Family (pdf) (website)
- Breastfeeding Resources from UC's Medical Plan (pdf)
- LBNL Designated Lactation Rooms Map (pdf)