Training Email Notifications
Email notifications are sent out automatically from the EHS Training system in order to inform staff about training that is expired or about to expire. The following describe the different e-mails that are sent.
- Staff Email Notification for Training that is going to expire or has expired
- Who receives it? Staff (not the staff member's Work Lead or Supervisor) who have training that is about to expire or has expired.
- When is it sent out? Staff will receive this email notification starting 60 days in advance of the due date for each required training. These notifications will go out every 30 days until the training has been completed, or the staff member has registered for the training.
- Staff Email Notification for Training that has never been taken (incomplete training)
- Who receives it? Staff (not the staff member's Work Lead or Supervisos) that have required training they have never completed.
- When is it sent out? This email notification will go out twice a month on the first and third Tuesday in the morning until a person completes his/her training requirements.
- Work Lead / Supervisor Email Notification
- Who receives it? Work Leads with staff who have incomplete required training or Expired Training will receive this email notification. If a staff member does not have a work lead assigned to him/her in the JHA, this email notification will go out to his/her HRIS designated supervisor
- When is it sent out? The notification will go out once a month on the first of every month and will stop when the Work Leads / Supervisors staff completes the training requirements.
NOTE: If registered for training, Staff will not receive email notifications.