Thank you for your interest in doing business with Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL). Below are some specific steps you can take to maximize your potential for doing business with us:
- Register your business in the System for Award Management (SAM) database.
- Research LBNL's website and its Small Business website to understand what we do and to see any potential opportunities.
- Register your company in our supplier database by filling out the Berkeley Lab Supplier Registration form. Your company's information will be retained in our database for market research.
- Email a one-page capabilities statement of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org, to better acquaint us with your company.
- For Construction suppliers, in order to bid on Construction and A/E projects at LBNL, you must be pre-qualified to be placed on the bid list. Each project will requires different specifications so you must submit the pre-qualification package for each project.
- For all projects under LBNL's Facilities Division, check the Facilities Projects website periodically for updated listings of future procurements.