ePro FAQ How do I Enter and View Requisition Attachments?
How do I enter attachments onto ePro Requisitions?
Any kind of document may be attached to an ePro Requisition. There are two places where attachments can be entered:
- At the bottom of the Add Items page, click the "Add Attachment" button.
- On the Finish and Checkout (Requisition Summary) screen, click the Attachments icon to the right of line 1 then click the "Add Attachment" button.
After you click the "Add Attachment" button:
- Click the Browse button
- Go to the location on your computer where the attachment is
- Click the attachment
on your computer
The attachment's file name must be no greater than 64 characters, counting its ending (.pdf).
- Click Open
- Click the Upload button
- Click the Add Attachment button for each additional
- Click OK to return to the original page
How do I view attachments on saved or submitted requisitions?
- Go to the Manage Requisitions screen
- Click the Approval Status icon
for the requisition
- Click on the Expand icon to the left of Line Information
- Click the comments icon for line 1.
- Click on the link to the attachment.
| Back to ePro FAQ | Privacy and Security Notice |