ePro Requisition Preparer Training
- An on-line course was developed to help Requisition Preparers learn the business and technical aspects of creating new eProcurement requisitions.
- All current Requisition Preparers have until January 11, 2011 to take the course and pass its test in order to continue to create ePro requisitions.
- New users who want to create ePro requistions must also take the on-line course and will be given access beginning October 11, 2010.
- Here is a link to the new FSD0501 ePro Requisition Preparer course.
- A summary of changes in the new ePro requisition process is here.
- See the eProcurement Documentation page
for additional training materials.
- This spreadsheet of Requisition
Preparers/Division Buyers has Requisition Preparers who have attended training.
- For additional information about Requisition Preparer training, send an email to JPSperos@lbl.gov