Become a Cardholder
To become a Division Cardholder, you must:
- Contact the Division Business Manager or Division Representative who will discuss it with the Procurement Department.
- Read and sign the Cardholder Agreement & Request Form in order to understand and agree to the responsibilities as a potential cardholder. Do not do this until you have heard back from the Division Business Manager or Representative.
- Route the the Cardholder Agreement & Request form for signature by your supervisor, the Approver, the backup Approver and Division Business Manager/designated Division Approver.
- Have the Division Business Manager/designated Division Approver complete the PCard Cardholder Account Form (Application). This form is at the end of the Cardholder Agreement & Request Form (within the same document).
- The form(s) should be submitted to:
Denise Davis, PCard Coordinator
After Procurement Receives the Forms:
- Procurement and Property Manager will review and approve the application
- Card will be ordered from the bank
- Applicant, Approver and backup Approver must take the online PCard Training
- Once the PCard Coordinator is notified that training has been completed, applicant will receive his/her card
- Cardholder can begin to use his/her card
Questions? Please call Denise Davis, X5697 or Eileen Nasto, X4535