The vision of the Procurement & Property Department is to provide exceptional procurement solutions that contribute to science that changes the world. The new website was designed with the feedback and needs of customers as a top priority. The new Procurement & Property website is streamlined for easier navigation while integrating more functionality, including easy links to forms, guides and training. The new site makes it easy to find the right purchasing path and access the latest news right from the home page. And the Procurement Help Desk is easy to find from anywhere on the site—a great resource if you have a question about the procurement process or want to check the status of an order. Check it out!
Coming to a Meeting?
Our Physical Address Is:
6401 Hollis St.
Emeryville, CA 94608
To enable scientific discovery, the Office of the Chief Financial Officer will provide leadership, excellent services, and responsive solutions to its Laboratory partners.
- Be safe and encourage others to be safe.
- Treat every person with whom we come in to contact with respect and dignity.
- Consider our valued customers as if they could choose to find another source for our services. Prove to them that given the choice, they would come to us first.
- Demonstrate by our individual actions the way we want the entire OCFO to operate.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of the OCFO’s performance by making things better.
- Accept full ownership and follow through with all customer inquiries.
- Give each other open, direct, and timely feedback on what we want from each other.
- Recognize achievement and celebrate success.
- Teamwork should prevail; think “we”, not “I”.
- Our job is to make others successful.