Financial Systems Modernization Project (F$M)
The Financial Systems Modernization (F$M) Project is underway, and will deliver a set of integrated, streamlined, and improved financial service solutions built on a robust, new system foundation. For more information, visit fsm.lbl.gov.
Coming to a Meeting?
Our Physical Address Is:
6401 Hollis St.
Emeryville, CA 94608
2013 Performance Management
The 2013 annual performance review process has begun. This process provides a valuable opportunity for employees to talk with their supervisor about goals and accomplishments, to reflect on performance and development, and to get feedback from on these topics.
To enable scientific discovery, the Office of the Chief Financial Officer will provide leadership, excellent services, and responsive solutions to its Laboratory partners.
- Be safe and encourage others to be safe.
- Treat every person with whom we come in to contact with respect and dignity.
- Consider our valued customers as if they could choose to find another source for our services. Prove to them that given the choice, they would come to us first.
- Demonstrate by our individual actions the way we want the entire OCFO to operate.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of the OCFO’s performance by making things better.
- Accept full ownership and follow through with all customer inquiries.
- Give each other open, direct, and timely feedback on what we want from each other.
- Recognize achievement and celebrate success.
- Teamwork should prevail; think “we”, not “I”.
- Our job is to make others successful.