Cyber Security in the OCFO
- Target Phishing Attacks (pfd) (Presented at the OCFO Townhall Meeting 11/19/08)
- Targeted Phishing Examples
- Social Engineering: Don't Get Caught
- Computer Protection Program (CPP):
If you believe that your computer has been illegally accessed and you need a security engineer to look at it right away, call one of the numbers below. You can also use the Emergency Incident Reporting Form, which will send your report directly to a security engineer via pager as well as to the CPPM.
Report all computer security incidents immediately. Even if an incident seems insignificant, it could be an important clue to a more widespread attack. It is also important to report the incident before doing anything else.
- Computer Protection Program Group - guard against computer break ins
- Computer Protection Implementation Committee (CPIC) is the Lab's primary computer security policy advisory organization
- CPP Emergency Contact List
- Course: Security 201 (SEC0201): What You Need to Know about Cyber Security at Berkeley Lab