[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Moving pine email files into IMAP4
Use Netscape on the UNIX machine that stored the pine e-mail
- Open Netscape on the UNIX machine which stored the pine e-mail.
- Set the mail server to be imap4.lbl.gov and local mail to be the
pine mail directory.
- Use the Message Center to open a local mail folder on the UNIX
machine, shift-select messages, and drag them to an IMAP folder.
Alternative: copy files from the UNIX machine to a PC or Mac
- Copy the pine files to the local mail folder on the user's machine:
- PC: C:\Program Files\Netscape\Users\USERNAME\Mail\
- Mac: System Folder:Preferences:Netscape Users: Username:Mail
- Read in these files from the local mail folder via Netscape's
Last modified Wed Jan 7 17:21:27 PST 2004