Spend Your Summer Learning and Earning at One of the World's Leading Centers for Computational Science!
- Secure peer-to-peer information sharing
- Analysis and solution of network and system-related software problems
- Web-based clients for remote visualization
- Numerical algorithms for nanoscience
- Parallel scientific code templates
- System administration and programming graphical user interface for generating authorization policy for an information sharing system
- Scientific computing tools
Projects are designed so that students will complete a major portion of the work during the 12-week period. This program is geared toward students between their junior and senior years who have completed core courses in Computer Science, Mathematics, and related areas of study or graduate students in any computer and computational science discipline. The exact starting date is at the mutual convenience of the students and the needs of the program.
To apply for current projects, please visit: https://lbl.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=75153
Students interested in the program must apply on line. Due to the high level of interest in our program, applications will be accepted only through the online application process. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Complete an online profile, and please provide the following:
- Your skills and relevant experience
- Your interest in the program
- Educational information
- List your references (name, contact information, relationship to you)
You will be contacted only if you are being considered for selection for this program. We hope to hear from you soon!
NOTE: You may choose to apply to specific projects in which you're interested (list of available projects are below). This is not required to apply for the program.