Project Management Fundamentals
Whether you are new to managing projects or have several projects under your belt, the SkillSoft online curriculum will teach you many valuable skills and strategies for ensuring that projects are planned and executed smoothly. The online courses listed below are part of the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) program for national certification. The fundamentals portion of the curriculum consists of the following courses:
- An Introduction to Project Management, 2.5 hours
- Project Planning, 2.5 hours
- Initiating a Project and Preparing the Project Plan, 2.5 hours
- Essential Project Management Tools, 2.5 hours
- Project Integration: Executing and Completing a Project, 2 hours
Click here for more detailed information on each course. You can access SkillSoft at work, at home, or on the road from a PC using Internet Explorer. or from a Mac using Safari or Firefox. To subscribe for two months free, please contact Emalynn Robinson, BLI Training Coordinator, at extension 7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to see all of BLI’s online course offerings and to register for access.