SkillSoft features hundreds of online books, courses, simulations and performance support tools on a variety of business and management topics. You can access Skillsoft at work, at home or on the road from a PC, using Internet Explorer or MAC, using Safari. To subscribe for two months free, please contact Emalynn Robinson, BLI Training Coordinator, at extension 7001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to Skillsoft Online Learning
- SkillSoft course catalog, printer friendly version
- Leadership Training for Technical Professionals curriculum
- This curriculum offers courses and simulations on management development, communication skills, process management, leadership development and strategies for transitioning into management.
- Project Management Basic/Introduction curriculum
- This curriculum offers courses on introduction to project management, project planning, initiating a project/preparing the project plan, essential project management tools and project integration.
- The project management curriculum in particular is aligned with content required for national certification in that discipline. SkillSoft is a Project Management Institute (PMI) Charter-Global Registered Education Provider and offers the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK) project management courses.
- Business Writing Essentials
- This curriculum offers courses on writing with intention, avoiding errors in usage and punctuation, avoiding grammatical errors in business writing, crisp composition, writing to reach the audience, getting the most from business documents, the writing process.
- Time Management: Taking Control of Your Workday
- This curriculum offers courses on analyzing your use of time, set goals and prioritize your use of time, major time mangement challenges, and taking control of your workday simulation.
- Time Management: Taking Control of Your Time by Working Effectively
- This curriculum offers courses on your time and you, techniques for improved time management, developing excellent time management habits, and taking control of your time simulation.