Presentation Skills for English Language Learners
Instructor Contact Information
- Enhance your skills in preparing and making English presentations
- Learn how to clearly convey your message in English
- Enhance your workplace communications
- Increase your confidence when speaking English
This course is designed for all scientific and operations staff members whose native language is not English.
This nine-week series of two-hour sessions will help you improve your English presentation skills, with the primary focus on your individual area of expertise.
During this course, you will:
- Develop and give two presentations on topics of your choice.
- Participate in a variety of English conversations and interactive activities.
- Receive individual feedback on your English presentation and conversation abilities.
Class size is limited to a maximum of 10 students so that the instructor can focus on your individual needs.
This course will be conducted by The Language Company (TLC), a nationwide English as a Second Language (ESL) school. Since 1983, TLC has provided English instruction and cultural exchange to students worldwide..Your instructor will have extensive experience in working with English language learners.
An initial assessment of your English speaking and listening skills will be administered before the course start date in order to evaluate your level of English proficiency. The final course curriculum will be based on these results.